18.10.09

Comes From Within


October 18, 2009

            If I miss one material thing from America, it would be my car, Lucilla. 

She’s the best 2001 Ford Explorer a girl could ask for! I consider it pure joy to go for a ride and just listen to music. I often make excuses to go places for this sole purpose. I love my sound system and even if my subs don’t rattle houses or take your breath away, they give my music a nice bit of added intensity. The closest thing I have to that here is when I go for a bike ride and listen to my iPod.
There are a few things that really move me. Music and art have a way of grasping my heart and evoking me with powerful emotion. Now, when you explore different combinations of the three, you are sure to get a great result. For instance, a Sunday afternoon full of Andy Davis and painting… that’s time well spent. Though I don’t think many people have as much passion as I do in these areas, I also think many people have more. Now, I’m just going to drift away for a few minutes. Feel free to tag along.






Sticks and Stones - Dave Barnes








I've got a particular love for human art.






















A few of my own...




















Union & 3rd - Andy Davis



Many know that my favorite color has been green for some time now, but in the last few years, I've been particularly interested in the passion and intensity of red...
























1 comments:

laurenkelley said...

i like this post! =) bc of all the pictures!! ...poor lucilla. im sure she miss you bumpin around in her!

Post a Comment